- Free RSS reader Vienna
I’ve tried it, and it’s pretty good - though it ain’t NetNewsWire. Go and have a look and play. (This posted from NetNewsWire via Applescript..) (Seen at Mine“>PAST FOUR HOURS)
- LOST theories: TVSquad gets to the bottom of it!
Well, they *voted* on it. I now think that they’re all in purgatory, or limbo. That place ain’t real - you don’t survive plane crashes like that without a scratch, and you don’t regain the use of disabled legs along with it neither. Sort of spoils the story to always see it through that lens, though. Pity. (Seen at Mine“>PAST FOUR HOURS)
- These posts might be related (the database thinks..):
- Slashdot gets sniffy: doesn't like its RSS feed getting slashdotted (21 February 2005; score: 46.13%)
- One last thing from the Expo: music store divisions (2 September 2004; score: 42.58%)
- OK, here's the proper explanation of what's happening in 'Lost' (16 September 2005; score: 39.4%)