- Mossberg’s Mailbox — Personal Technology from The Wall Street Journal.
Q: You and other writers gave the Apple iPod nano a rave review. But my nano is badly scratched up after only a couple of weeks of careful use, and there are lots of similar reports online. What’s going on?
A: Based on my own experience of about a month with the product, and emails I’ve received from readers, I believe the tiny, thin iPod nano is much more prone to scratching than earlier iPods, even though they, too, picked up scratches.
Walt admits that hey, his iPod nano scratched up too. This Story Will Not Die.
- These posts might be related (the database thinks..):
- Act three in the iPod nano screen drama (28 September 2005; score: 53.67%)
- iPod nano scratch story deepens.. (sorry) (27 September 2005; score: 52.65%)
- iPod nano to shrink Apple's share of music player market. The hard drive bit, that is (15 September 2005; score: 45.8%)